The day has been the same as any other Sunday, church from 11am to 2 pm, then home to eat lunch, and now we are watching tv and resting for the afternoon. Every thing is going well, and we are having a quiet afternoon. I think Meggan and Beckham will be over for supper tonight. Matt has been working on a job that is finishing up today. Maybe he will be able to get to come home to his family.It is hot today, but we are trying not to put the air on, but we will see how it goes. Bruce has meetings this afternoon and evening, so it will be just grammy Rose and I here for a bit. Well this is it for today.....
2 comments:
Hey you, you need to find a picture where your eyes are open :) I hope you have a great evening. Love Ya Stacie
I'm proud of you Mom, way to go :) U should get Meg to show you how to put more pictures on here and then you'll be a pro. Love u!
Jen
Post a Comment